By Tripathi M. M., Kim J., Kim S.
Read Online or Download A basic inequality for submanifolds in locally conformal almost cosymplectic manifolds PDF
Best mathematics books
- 0(n) - Mannigfaltigkeiten, exotische Sphären und Singularitäten (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) (German Edition)
- Writing Mathematics Well: A Manual for Authors by L GILLMAN (1988-02-10)
- Differential equations methods for the Monge-Kantorovich mass transfer problem
- Dynamic Systems And Fractals Computer Graphics Experiments In Pascal Becker
Extra resources for A basic inequality for submanifolds in locally conformal almost cosymplectic manifolds
2) and p, q (N + 4)/(N − 4), if N 5. (H3) There are constants α, β > 2 and c0 > 0 c0 t α αF (x, t) c2 |t|a , βG(x, t) tg(x, t) for all t. 1 and positive constants c2 and r such that (H4) There are real numbers a, b f (x, t) c0 t β tf (x, t), g(x, t) c2 |t|b for |t| r. E XAMPLE . f (t) = (t + )p and g(t) = (t + )q , with p, q as above and α = p + 1, β = q + 1, a = p and b = q. The following results appear in de Figueiredo–Yang . By a strong solution we mean u∈W 2, p+1 p and v ∈ W 2, q+1 q . 1.
9 (2002), 309–323. G. de Figueiredo  J. Busca and R. Manásevich, A Liouville type theorem for Lane–Emden systems, Indiana Univ. Math. J. 51 (2002), 37–51.  J. Busca and B. Sirakov, Symmetry results for semilinear elliptic systems in the whole space, J. Differential Equations 163 (2000), 41–56.  J. Busca and B. Sirakov, Harnack type estimates for nonlinear elliptic systems and applications, Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré 21 (2004), 543–590.  H. L. Turner, On a class of superlinear elliptic problems, Comm.
Funct. Anal. 117 (1993), 447–460.  V. H. Rabinowitz, Critical point theorems for indefinite functionals, Invent. Math. (1979), 241–273. B. Benjamin, A unified theory of conjugate flows, Phil. Trans. Royal Soc. A 269 (1971), 587–643.  H. Berestycki, I. Capuzzo-Dolcetta and L. Nirenberg, Superlinear indefinite elliptic problems and nonlinear Liouville theorems, Topol. Methods Nonlinear Anal. 4 (1995), 59–78.  H. Berestycki and L. Nirenberg, On the method of moving planes and the sliding method, Bull.