By Rabab Ezz-Eldin, Magdy Ali El-Moursy, Hesham F. A. Hamed
This booklet describes intimately the effect of strategy adaptations on Network-on-Chip (NoC) functionality. The authors evaluation quite a few NoC topologies less than excessive method edition and clarify the layout of effective NoCs, with complicated applied sciences. The dialogue comprises edition in common sense and interconnect, in an effort to evaluation the hold up and throughput edition with varied NoC topologies. The authors describe an asynchronous router, as a strong layout to mitigate the influence of method edition in NoCs and the functionality of other routing algorithms is decided with/without strategy version for varied site visitors styles. also, a unique technique edition hold up and Congestion acutely aware Routing set of rules (PDCR) is defined for asynchronous NoC layout, which outperforms varied adaptive routing algorithms within the common hold up and saturation throughput for numerous site visitors patterns.
Read Online or Download Analysis and Design of Networks-on-Chip Under High Process Variation PDF
Best analysis books
This quantity contains a set of articles for the lawsuits of the fortieth Taniguchi Symposium research and Geometry in different complicated Variables held in Katata, Japan, on June 23-28, 1997. because the inhomogeneous Cauchy-Riemann equation used to be brought within the research of advanced research of a number of Variables, there was robust interplay among complicated research and genuine research, specifically, the speculation of Partial Differential Equations.
This e-book addresses the complicated phenomenon in greater schooling of structural reforms in larger schooling structures. around the globe, governments start up finished reforms in their larger schooling structures simply because they wish their types to be the easiest and to excel at what they do. This usually calls for governments to alter the better schooling panorama to accomplish their set goals.
- Compositional Analysis of Polymers: An Engineering Approach (AAP Research Notes on Polymer Engineering Science and Technology)
- An Energy Analysis of Household Consumption: Changing Patters of Direct and Indirect Use in India
- Analysis of Panel Data (Econometric Society Monographs) 3rd edition by Hsiao, Cheng (2014) Paperback
- Princeton Lectures in Analysis - Complex Analysis
- On L1-Approximation (Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics)
Additional info for Analysis and Design of Networks-on-Chip Under High Process Variation
5. 3 Synchronization Failure and Metastability Successful clock domain translation is necessary to avoid metastability which causes faulty communication in the logic circuitry. Flip-Flops (FF) are susceptible to metastability. FFs have two well-defined stable states, logic 0 and logic 1. 8. If the input data is not valid when it is sampled, a FF may be set on a metastable state. FFs stay on the metastable state until one of the two stable states is entered randomly . The delay of FF is divided into two main regions, deterministic and metastable .
Flip-Flops (FF) are susceptible to metastability. FFs have two well-defined stable states, logic 0 and logic 1. 8. If the input data is not valid when it is sampled, a FF may be set on a metastable state. FFs stay on the metastable state until one of the two stable states is entered randomly . The delay of FF is divided into two main regions, deterministic and metastable . The delay of FF in deterministic region is determined by the setup time while the delay of the flip-flop in the metastable region is not resolved .
Fig. 28 A 4-phase dual-rail pipeline for 1-bit receiver to receive data correctly . By detecting a level for 4-phase protocol, or an edge for 2-phase protocol (on one of the two rails), the dual-rail encoding is determined when a new data is valid. Consequently, it is not necessary to use separate handshake signal. The receiver typically uses a completion detector (CD) to identify that a valid code word has been received. 28, the circuit implementation of four-phase dual-rail data encoding (for one-bit) is composed of two parallel Muller C-elements, inverters and OR gates .